posted on 25 April 2012 by Anj
It's been a long time coming, but finally we've had a chance to set the brief for this years Super Smashing Internship.
The brief is nice and simple:
"Come up with a creative way to advertise Super Smashing Intern 2013."
Yep that's it! It could be a poster, animation, guerilla marketing or on the back of a brick, so long as it advertises our summer internship for next years budding designers like yourselves! We'll use the winning design next year too.
The only (non) requirements are:
- It's for summer 2013
- You can change the name 'Super Smashing Intern' if you wish, or drop the name entirely.
- You'll need to add our contact details + email address (if you want to make up an email address appropriate to your poster feel free).
- You can use our logo if you fancy, but this isn't essential. [Download here]
- Dimensions: Anything you like.
- Submissions must be made before Friday June 8th 2012, 0:00hrs.
Everything else is open to you!
Internships are for 1 month, paid, and we're very flexible with start dates.
Please submit your entry + a pdf / website of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck and we look forward to seeing your designs!