Design By Day Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.designbyday.co.uk (our “Site”). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our Site. Your access to or use of our Site, whether browsing as a visitor or using it as a Client or to find out more about our Services, means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
Design by Day Ltd, is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 06971762 having its registered office address at Suite 3b, Lever Street, Manchester, M1 1EA, United Kingdom.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material or content that does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (“spam”).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any content on our Site without our prior written consent.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site;
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Site which are intended to optimise the efficiency of the Services we provide to you or if a visitor to improve your user experience which may include:
- email exchange between the Agency and users or making enquiries about our Services via website forms or using our forms during the course of providing our Services to you;
- Payment services and bank account details and generation of receipts to confirm payment.
- Live Chat Services
- Social Feeds
- Online Games
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
These content standards apply to any and all material that you upload or contribute to our Site (“contributions”), and to any interactive services that support or are associated with our Site and our Services.
When using our Site you must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
Be accurate (where they state facts) and be genuinely held (where they state opinions, feedback or critique of any person).
Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country or territory from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
Contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit or inappropriate material or encourage violence or incitement to cause violence or unrest. Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe, assist or promote the infringement of, any copyright, database right, trade-mark, logos or branding of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Advocate, or promote, or assist in the promotion of, any illegal activity, computer misuse or use for any unlawful or irregular purpose.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or any conduct that could be construed as identity theft.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Design by Day, if this is not the case.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our absolute discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Site or any of the interactive services. When a breach of this policy occurs we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use and access our Site. This may include suspension of any Services we are providing to you.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Site.
- Issue of a warning to you, which may be written or oral.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as we are legally required to provide.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.