Front End Developer
We are on the lookout for an experienced front-end developer to join our Manchester based team!
This is a great opportunity to join a talented multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, animators and illustrators.
We are based in Manchester’s creative Northern Quarter, just a few minutes walk from both Piccadilly and Victoria train stations.
- Excellent work ethos
- Exceptional HTML5 / CSS3 / Sass skills – experience of Bootstrap is desirable but not essential
- Experience of Flexbox
- A passion for delivering work to a high standard and a conviction for thorough testing of your work
- Strong time management skills
- Experience experience working on WordPress projects in a front-end capacity
- Experience of versioning & repositories
- Experience of Grunt or similar
Desirable but not essential
- Have some experience with PHP and MySQL development
Working with Design By Day you will:
- Be part of a friendly, positive, multidisciplinary team
- Work with the supervision of our lead developer
- Work in an environment that thrives on pushing boundaries
- Continue your professional development via learning days, courses and conferences
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Have the opportunity to work from home
- Have the opportunity to work across projects for different sectors including not-for-profit, health, education, business and the arts.
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply, drop us a line with your CV & links to your work, and let us know why you are the right person for the job – email@example.com
Sorry this is NOT a role for freelancers, remote workers or outsourcing agencies. Please understand that we are only able reply to applicants wishing to be employed full-time by Design By Day in our Manchester office.
We do not use recruitment agencies. Kindly respect our wishes by not contacting us.