We are on the lookout for a junior / mid-weight front-end developer to join our Manchester based team!
This is a great opportunity to join a talented multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, animators and illustrators.
We are based in Manchester’s creative Northern Quarter, just a few minutes walk from both Piccadilly and Victoria train stations.
- Excellent work ethos
- Exceptional HTML5 / CSS3 / Sass skills – experience of Bootstrap is desirable but not essential
- A passion for delivering work to a high standard and a conviction for thorough testing of your work
- Strong time management skills
- Have experience working on WordPress projects in a front-end capacity – (You will be working along-side our back-end / WordPress devs to deliver WordPress projects)
Desirable but not essential
- Have experience working on WordPress projects
- Have some experience with PHP and MySQL development
- Experience of versioning
Working with Design By Day you will:
- Be part of a friendly, positive, multidisciplinary team
- Work with the supervision of our lead developer
- Work in an environment that thrives on pushing boundaries and continued learning / development
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Have the opportunity to work from home on occasion
- Have the opportunity to work across projects for different sectors including health, retail, corporate, energy, the arts and not for profit
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply, drop us a line with your CV & links to your work, and let us know why you are the right person for the job –email@example.com
Sorry this is NOT a role for freelancers, remote workers or outsourcing agencies. Please understand that we are only able reply to applicants wishing to be employed full-time by Design By Day in our Manchester office.
We do not use recruitment agencies. Kindly respect our wishes by not contacting us by phone, email or on Twitter.