Full / Part Time
We’re on the lookout for a talented Project Manager (with admin skills) to come aboard and join our Manchester-based team.
This is a great opportunity to join a talented multidisciplinary team of designers, developers, animators and illustrators – with clients from various sectors.
We’re based in Manchester’s creative Northern Quarter, just a few minutes walk from both Piccadilly and Victoria train stations.
Project Management Duties
- Holding initial meetings with clients to discover their project requirements
- Compiling cost proposals and specifications
- Creating project timelines and setting milestones which adhere to client deadlines
- Booking tasks in with relevant members of the team which adhere to the timeline and milestones.
- Updating clients weekly
- Managing team members tasks daily (6 team members)
- Reviewing and managing time spent against costs agreed
- Liaising with clients on a reactionary basis (phone or email) regarding their project
- Liaising with designers / developers daily on a reactionary basis either in the studio or over Slack. (briefings, questions etc)
- Providing WordPress training for clients new sites
Front of House, Accounts and Admin Duties
- Answering the phone
- Dealing with visitors
- Managing invoices for the projects
- Paying supplier invoices
- Approving and recording staff holidays and absences
- Experience of project managing both design and digital projects (minimum 2 years)
- Intermediate knowledge / understanding of WordPress
- Experience in managing designers and web developers
Working with Design By Day you will:
- Be part of a friendly, positive, multidisciplinary team
- Receive a salary between £24,000 and £27,000 depending on experience
- Work in an environment that thrives on pushing boundaries and continued learning / development.
- Enjoy flexible working hours
- Have the opportunity to work from home on occasion
- Have the opportunity to work across projects for different sectors including health, retail, corporate the arts.
To apply, drop us a line with your CV & links to your work, and let us know why you’re the right person for the job – email@example.com
Sorry this is NOT a role for freelancers, remote workers or outsourcing agencies. Please understand that we are only able reply to applicants wishing to be employed full / part time by Design By Day in our Manchester office.
We do not use recruitment agencies. Kindly respect our wishes by not contacting us by phone, email or on Twitter.