Studio Manager (Part Time)
We are on the lookout for an experienced Studio Manager to join our Manchester based team!
This is a great opportunity to join our small, talented, multidisciplinary team. We are based in Manchester’s creative Northern Quarter, just a few minutes walk from both Piccadilly and Victoria train stations.
This is a part-time role (3 days per week – negotiable)
This is a role combines front of house, organisational & administrative tasks to form the back-bone of studio operations.
The role will involve:
- Welcoming customers and providing professional front of house via phone / email
- Processing invoices
- Booking in work and meetings with team & clients via Teamwork Projects (Project Mgt Application)
- Providing estimates & proposals
- Responding to client comms / emails
- Working alongside our Account Manager to help deliver projects
- Positive attitude and team player essential!
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Great communication skills
- Experience of working in a creative / digital environment preferred but not essential
- Experience of Project Management Systems
- Knowledge of Xero is a bonus – but not essential
Working with Design By Day you will:
- Be part of a friendly, positive, multidisciplinary team
- Work with the supervision of our Account Manager
- Work in an environment that thrives on pushing boundaries
- Continue your professional development via learning days, courses and conferences
- Enjoy flexible working hours
Salary negotiable dependant on experience.
To apply, drop us a line with your CV and let us know why you are the right person for the job – email@example.com
Sorry this is NOT a role for freelancers, remote workers or outsourcing agencies. Please understand that we are only able reply to applicants wishing to be employed by Design By Day in our Manchester office.
We do not use recruitment agencies. Kindly respect our wishes by not contacting us.