PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.designbyday.co.uk (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
www.designbyday.co.uk is a site operated by Design By Day Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”). We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales under company number 06971762 and have our registered office at Suite 4a 22 Lever Street, Manchester, England, M1 1EA. Our VAT number is GB993185380.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 228 2686.
By using our site you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If engage with us as a client through our site, our other Terms and conditions of supply, specifically:
- Our Branding Services Terms & Conditions: https://www.designbyday.co.uk/terms-conditions-branding-project/
- Our Web Project Services Terms & Conditions: https://www.designbyday.co.uk/terms-conditions-website-project/
- Our Animation Services Terms & Conditions: https://www.designbyday.co.uk/terms-conditions-animation-project/
- Our Maintenance Support Plan Terms & Conditions: https://www.designbyday.co.uk/maintenance-support-plan-terms-conditions/
will apply to that contractual relationship, and further information will be provided in due course.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 20th July 2020, when they were posted onto our site for the first time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services, our client’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of or content on our site for business and operational reasons.
We may transfer this agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is primarily directed to people and businesses based in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information on our services and experience only. It and its content is not intended to amount to advice upon which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of our provision of services to you, which are set out within our relevant terms and conditions set out above, depending upon the nature of our relationship and any project upon which we are asked to work.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must also not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trade marks are registered
“Design By Day” and is a UK registered figurative trade mark of Design By Day Limited, under registration number UK00003096632. You are not permitted to use it without our approval, unless as part of material you are using as permitted under the section “How you may use material on our site” above.